Nicole Pettipas, Professional Electrical Engineer
Ms. Pettipas brings strong technical skills to this project, having been in the building electrical systems design field for thirteen years.
She is experienced in all aspects of electrical engineering design, including power distribution, lighting systems, communications, fire alarm and security systems for institutional, commercial, and industrial projects.
Nicole has undertaken many assessments and analysis of building electrical systems in the commercial, institutional and government sectors.
Bachelor of Engineering, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
13 years Engineering
13 years with Dumac
Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia
Significant Design Projects
- Bridgetown P-12 School
- Maritime Helicopter Training Center CFB Shearwater, NS
- JUNO Tower CFB Halifax, NS
- JPSU Facility CFB Halifax, NS
- Tide View Terrace LTC Digby, NS
- Oceanview Education Centre Glace Bay, NS
- Lunenburg P-9 Lunenburg, NS
- Alderwood LTC Baddeck, NS
- Tidal View Manor LTC Yarmouth, NS