Mark Eisnor, Professional Mechanical Engineer
Mr. Eisnor has been with Dumac Energy since his graduation. In his 13 years with the firm, Mark has assisted in mechanical systems design for many projects, including several for DND.
He is experienced in all aspects of mechanical engineering design, including heating ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) building management and control systems, plumbing and drainage systems for commercial, industrial and institutional projects.
Mark has overseen many assessments and analysis of building mechanical systems in the commercial, institutional and government sectors.
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
13 years with Dumac
Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia
Tel: 902-457-1300 ext.253
Significant Design Projects
- Bridgetown P-12 School
- Maritime Helicopter Training Center CFB Shearwater, NS
- JUNO Tower CFB Halifax, NS
- JPSU Facility CFB Halifax, NS
- Tide View Terrace LTC Digby, NS
- Johnson Building Revitalization Halifax, NS
- Lunenburg P-9 Lunenburg, NS
- Alderwood LTC Baddeck, NS
- Government House Renovations Halifax, NS