Project consisted of renovations and additions to a 150,000 sq.ft. Educational facility originally constructed in 1959. The existing building systems were reviewed for functionality and program conformance culminating in the development of a master plan.
Renovations were carried out in seven separate phases including a new gymnasium, with construction taking place while students and staff remained in the building. Other improvements at the school include additional classrooms, a new cafeteria and student common area, student services area, and administration wing.
Dumac Energy provided complete mechanical and electrical consulting engineering services for this project, including lighting, power distribution, fire alarm, security, communications, plumbing, heating, ventilation , air-conditioning, fire protection and building automation system.